People with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have many behaviors their families, teachers and other supporters find challenging. At the same time, children and adults with ASD often find the world at large a challenge, and the behavior of other people may be confusing to them.
Here we have special stories created for SSC@IAN families. We also invite you to visit our larger Challenging Behaviors section for even more articles on this topic.
- Help Wanted: Mental Health Provider, Autism Experience Preferred
- Diagnosing and Treating Extreme Behavior in Children with Autism
- What Do We Know about Noise Sensitivity in Autism?
- ADHD, Anxiety and Autism?
- Sleep Problems in Children with Autism
- Behaviors that Puzzle: Repetitive Motions and Obsessive Interests in Autism
- Research on Aggression and ASD (Includes SSC research)