Webinar on Creating Meaningful IEPs
SPARK for Autism is hosting a free webinar from 12 to 1 PM EDT with Jennifer Krumins, M.Ed., about how parents can take an active role in their child's special education planning. She will answer questions such as:
- What is IDEA, and why should you care?
- Why is an IEP essential?
- Why are you a critical component of the child's IEP?
- Who else is a critical part of the team?
- How can you, the parent, build an IEP?
- What do you need to know to be an effective team member?
Ms. Krumins taught in schools in Ontario, Canada, for 26 years. Her Master of Education degree is in applied psychology.