SSC@IAN Autism Webinars
The SSC @ IAN periodically sponsors online presentations, called webinars, for you to attend via your computer. It's a great opportunity to hear a doctor or researcher speak about an important topic, and to ask him or her questions. You will be notified by email of the date and time, and how to register.
But don't worry if you happen to miss one. We have recorded the webinars for you to watch at your convenience. So sit back, listen and learn, all from the comfort of your home or office.
- Webinar on Technology Use and Teens with Autism
- Webinar on Learning How Life Turns Out for People with Autism with Dr. Paul Shattuck
- Webinar on Depressed Mood in Autism with Dr. Katherine Gotham
- Webinar on Sex Differences in Autism with Dr. Kevin Pelphrey
- Webinar on Autism and Sleep with Dr. Beth Malow
- Webinar on Autism and Brain Research with Dr. David Amaral of Autism BrainNet
- Webinar on Employment for People with Autism with Dr. Judith Gross
- Webinar on the Views of Parents and Scientists about Autism with Dr. Ruth Fischbach
- Webinar on the Early Diagnosis of Autism with Dr. Ami Klin
- What We Know About Autism: A TED Talk Featuring SSC Research and IAN
- Researchers Weigh In: Videos of autism researchers discussing their work
- Webinar on Autism and Skills for Adulthood with Dr. Peter Gerhardt
- Webinar on Parenting a Child with ASD with Fiona Miller Ph.D.
- Webinar on Wandering and Elopement with Dr. Paul Law
- Webinar on Autism Interventions
- Webinar on Aggression, Meltdowns and ASD